expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Finally Lusaka street style







I am so excited about this post, because finally Someone agreed to be photographed here in Lusaka. This beautiful lady was not only killing it with her funky hair do, but with her style as well, such a pity she did not agree to a full length picture.
I hope this is the beginning of many more street style shots in the future. This is definitely a style to try out for the brave ones.

Stay blessed.

8 comments:

Tiwonge 'Tiwi' Gondwe said...

yayyy excited can't wait to see more

shazz4life said...

We are both excited...

Abigail Nyirenda said...

That is a lovely hairstyle and glad to find a fellow zambian blogger here

onecurator.blogspot.com

shazz4life said...

Thank you very much ...Will definitely follow you Abigail

Margaret Olaniran said...

That hairstyle is super gorgeous :) I would love to get the same hairstyle but doubt i would find anyone here to make it that nice.
Following you, love your blog. Hope you like my blog as well and follow back :)
maggiepegg.blogspot.se

shazz4life said...

Thank you very much, I will def. get this hair style done, This a girl I saw at the mall, I told myself I had a get a picture...@ Margaret I am already following you. Stay blessed

Tsepo Mas said...

This is lovely, am Zambian too.x

http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

shazz4life said...

Thank you very much , I have followed you on both your blog and bloglovin.

Stay blessed...