I am always on a budget and I do not think that you always need to go out and buy something new, every time you need to get organized. In this post I will show you how I turned Two old small clay jars from my mums old decor days, and gave them a few coats of white washable paint for a new chic look.
1. Its important that you thoroughly clean the pots/jars you want to paint.
2. Select your paint and color I used white in this case
3. Paint the pots.jars on the outside, and when you are done, turn the pot/jar upside down and paint the remaining part.
4. let them dry preferably outside
5. After they are dry, you can now place your brushes/pencils.