expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, 24 January 2013

D.I.Y makeup brush & pencil holders





  I do not know about you, but looking for that particular brush or pencil may take up most of your time in the morning. Especially when you know you do not have any minute to spare. Its better to always have what you know you will be needing in the morning within your easy reach.

I am always on a budget and I do not think that you always need to go out and buy something new, every time you need to get organized. In this post I will show you how I turned Two old small clay jars from my mums old decor days, and gave them a  few coats of white washable paint for a new chic look.

1. Its important that you thoroughly clean the pots/jars you want to paint.
2. Select your paint and color I used white in this case
3. Paint the pots.jars on the outside, and when you are done, turn the pot/jar upside down and paint the remaining part.
4. let them dry preferably outside
5. After they are dry, you can now place your brushes/pencils.

Stay Blessed.















No comments: