expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

GREETINGS FROM AFRICA, LUSAKA, ZAMBIA

So finally I am home and beginning to settle in slowly, this place is burning hot. Anyway the rainy season is on its way so it should be cooling off for some time.

I have worn this dress before and I was like what the heck, recycling rocks...different sandles and a different handbag should do the trick. By the way this is my parents residence...xoxo.

Stay Blessed.





WEARING

Dress,Sunglasses - H&M
Scarf - thrifted
Studs - gifted
Bracelets - mixed, H&M, swarovski, some were gifted 
Handbag - Domi Bags
Sandals - Zara


2 comments:

Tsepo Mas said...

I was in Lusaka last April and i couldnt stand the heat. But i missed home and the 3 weeks i spent there was not enough. Right now i would love some of that sunshine trust me.X

http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

shazz4life said...

The heat is unbearable especially in the summer, glad you enjoyed your stay. I miss European weather to bits.

Stay blessed.