expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, 12 March 2012

PUNK IN AFRICA (MOVIE PREMIER) WHAT I WORE

 Im still rocking my natural hair and enjoying it. will soon do a protective style so as I dont have to comb it everyday, that might end up tearing it down. Im sure most of us want healthy shiny hair.

 The back, I did a french braid and threw in some hair pins here and there to get my desired look.

 The sides were geled down with Eco-styler gel. Just to get that flattened look.


 Threw in a simple and silver braclet. I always try not to over accessorize as this can end up ruining your entire look.










I dedided to wear, black, grey , a sequined top with white and black sequins. The movie was super interesting as when I think of Africa the last thing that comes to my mind is Punk. Id never place those two together, well not until I saw the movie. Stay Blessed.

WEARING
Black tuxedo jacket - Thrifted/Secondhand/Salaula ( Lusaka Soweto Market)
Sequined top- Gifted ( Mango)
Bracelet,Charcoal grey Jeggings - C&A
Black boots - H&M
Grey Scarf-Belini
Studded silver earrings - Newyorker


PUNK IN AFRICA TRAILER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHbzgwVGDj4

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking amazing as always... love ur make-up too

shazz4life said...

thnx alot...

Marella said...

you look amazing dear! gorgeous blog! following! Hope you'll follow me back!<3

shazz4life said...

thnx a lot..will definately be follwing you too...