expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, 20 January 2012

MY NEW HAIR DO...

 Everytime I start braiding my hair, I wonder why I ever started, and secondly I wonder if the pain in my hands and neck will come to an end. Nevertheless even that pain doesnt slow me down nor discourage me from doing a good job or finishing up.
I used the ever trusted expression, colour number 1. For this night I decided to tie up my hair in a side bun. And Lord do I love me some lip gloss.





WEARING 
Studded earrings - H&M
Bracelet - Newyorker
Dress - random vintage shop/ salaula/second hand shop.
Tights - random drugstore
shoes- gifted frm the bf...






Stay Blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely shoes

Anonymous said...

Hey! you look gorgeous as always!!! Secret fan Filip from ITS :)hahaha

shazz4life said...

thnx alot.. Filip how is it a secret if uv told me...lol