expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

COCKTAILS

 There are so many reasons why i love to wear a turban/ ichitambala/ headwrap/a scarf on my head. the turban has taken the fashion world by storm. But this isnt a trend that has just appeared on the African continent, as we have been turbaning since the begining.


Whenever i dedcide to be colorful with the clothes im wearing, I try to keep the makeup toned down so I dont end up looking like im off to the circus.
  For some reason I just love these colorfull drinks, usually the more color, the sweeter the drink, and that sweetness is exactly what im Chasing after.


Lean on me when your not strong I'll be your friend......
mmmmm ....cheers.


Some inspiration.....

Thank you for stopping by.

Stay Blessed. 

2 comments: