Victoria Beckham, a mother of four who still looks fabulous. One by just looking at her would never guess she has ever given birth before. She is a singer-songwriter, dancer, model, actress, fashion designer and businesswoman, and i would like to add super woman to that list. Now this woman was born in 1974, which makes her over 30. If I will look this good over 30 I have to say I will be pretty pleased with myself.
She was not always as well groomed as she looks these days, but thats a toipic for another day. Here are a few things that make Victoria always look chic:
- She barely steps out without her signature big dark sunglasses.
- Almost always in heels, and I mean just that.
- keeps her accessories very simple ( usually just a watch, studs,once in a while a necklace)
- Her color palette is usually monotone (A monotone color scheme is just one single hue and its variations in terms of tints, shades and saturation, or consists of only neutral colors ranging from black to white.
- Her makeup is very minimal, she never allows her face to be swallowed in it.
The first thing that will come to most peoples minds, is this oooh well Victoria or Posh has so much money and all. But as Coco Chanel famously put it, Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress. And I would love to add on to that, neither does it cost millions.
The most important thing one must do is first try and find their own style or understand it if one already posses a signature style.
I find that Posh is almost always dressed in a very simplistic way, that is so elegant one would forget how simple her look is. But dont be deceived nothing is simple about always looking chic and fabulous.
- Try to keep it simple, remember trends come and go and you dont want to be buying new clothes all the time because all you wore last season is out of style. instead what you want to do is add a few trendy pieces to work with and incorporate in your closet.
- Keep the makeup simple, im sure you dont want to be the girl remembered as the one with the bad makeup.
- If you haven't got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking! (Victoria Beckham). Most of us know that men are visual beings, they dont see our intelligence at first glance instead they see how attractive we look pyhsically.
- Over accessorizing may swallow you up, or your oufit. we all must learn to edit. We must learn to add or remove. Sometimes we dont need everything we adone ourselves with. Sometimes a pair of earrings might just be the perfect accessory for that little black dress.
Images : Google
So how would you describe your style???